B. Warren Brooks has worked for the federal government for over 30 years and currently is serving as a Management Analyst. A native of Paterson, New Jersey, he resides in Springfield, VA with his wife, Monique. Mr. and Mrs. Brooks are the proud parents of four sons. Mr. Brooks is a graduate of the South Carolina State University with a BS in Agribusiness and Business Administration. He matriculated in master’s studies at North Carolina A & T State University and Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies in Agricultural Economics. Mr. Brooks is extremely active in the community. Some of his past and present activities include:
- Diaconate of Mount Olive Baptist Church in Arlington VA,
- Corresponding Secretary of the National Alumni Association of South Carolina State University, Washington, DC Chapter,
- Serving in various capacities (Scout Master, Assistant Scout Master, and Cub Master) over a 12-year affiliation with the Boys Scouts of America – National Capital Region,
- Head Start Parent Advisory Board for the Campagna Center and Hopkins House in Alexandria, VA,
- Board Member of the National Organization of Concerned Black Men as well as President of the Northern Virginia Chapter, and
- Four Year Commissioner for the Lee District Basketball Association.